Quality is in vogue. We make great wines in the pursuit of the highest quality. We work our vineyards with care and expertise following Nature’s tempos, and we hand-harvest the fruits of our land. In our winery, the ancient wisdom handed down from our grandparents meets the ultimate expression of modern oenology. We patiently work while waiting for the right age for each of our wines. Then we adorn our wines to adapt them to style contexts. Design, art, care for details. The strong personality of our wines translates to special bottles and labels.
With them, we speak of our region, the wisdom and know-how of Romagna people, our care for beauty, and the carefree spirit for fun of our lands.
Tonino Guerra Selection
Tonino Guerra Selection
Poetry in every bottle and on every label
Tonino Guerra was a great appreciator of our wines, and we’re proud to have some of his works on the labels of this selection.
Guerra’s reputation as poet, lm director, scriptwriter, painter, writer and thinker is intimately connected with the traditions of his native Romagna. Tonino Guerra’s Romagna is a Romagna where it’s quality, never quantity, that counts: where the frontiers between tradition, poetry and art are erased. These same values are embodied in Montaia wines.
- Romagna DOP Sangiovese
- Romagna DOP Sangiovese Superiore
- Rubicone IGP Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rubicone IGP Chardonnay
- Pignoletto DOC
- Rubicone Pinot Grigio IGP
- Romagna DOP Sangiovese Superiore Riserva
The pleasure of simplicity to taste every day a sip of Romagna
- Rubicone SANGIOVESE IGP
- Rubicone Cabernet Sauvignon IGP
- Rubicone CHARDONNAY IGP
- Rubicone PINOT BIANCO IGP
- Sparkling white wine
The new Collesanti range was born from the desire to enhance the history of Romagna in a glass of wine. Inspired by the verses of Carducci, who first combined history and Dante's legends by dedicating his rhymes to the Pieve di San Donato in Polenta, we have created a range of the highest quality to allow anyone to enjoy a sip of poetry
- Vintage - Spumante Metodo Classico Brut 12 mesi
- Signorotto - Sangiovese Superiore di Romagna DOP
- Sandonato - Sangiovese Superiore senza solfiti aggiunti di Romagna DOP
- Rosaprimavera - Vino Rosato Rubicone IGP
- Vintage Rosè - Spumante Metodo Classico Brut 12 mesi Rosè
- Peccaminoso - Centesimino Rubicone IGP
- Nobilguido - Cabernet Sauvignon Rubicone IGP
- Giovinetta - Albana secco di Romagna DOCG
25 fully-planted hectares.
6500 vines per hectare, with excellent exposure to the sun.
A small valley for big grapes.
TRADITION and POETRY
Tonino Guerra’s Romagna is a Romagna where it’s quality, never quantity, that counts: where the frontiers between tradition, poetry and art are erased
WINE TOURIST WELCOME
Open from March to December
Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat
from 15:00 to 20:00